Hello friends, welcome to your PostInfoMarathi page. In each article, we bring you the latest information. We provide you with the right information in a timely manner that you can understand and in simple language. The information we provide is one hundred percent accurate. Our team verifies every piece of information provided to you, and only if the information is accurate is it passed on to you. Today we have brought you some useful information. Today in this article we are going to look at how to pay PLI and RPLI installments through online phone pay. Let’s see how to pay PLI and RPLI installments in a very simple way.
Now there is no need to pay the installments of PLI and RPLI by visiting the actual post office. There is no need to waste time standing in the long queue at the post office. This method will not waste your time hitting the post office.
Let’s learn how to pay PLI and RPLI installments.
- First of all, you have to download the PostInfo application of the Indian Post Department from Playstore.
- Then open the application and click on the insurance button, after that you will see a new window open.
- Now you see four new buttons, click on the Customer Login button
- After clicking on the Customer Login button you will see the Customer ID and Password option.
- Now under Customer ID and Password, you will see the option Generate Customer ID, click on it, and now a new window will open.
- Now you want to see your policy number correctly in your passbook.
- After that, you want to drop your Sum Assured. You want to enter the first name. Then enter the date of birth, gender, mobile number, and email address.
- Now enter the cap code as shown below and click on submit button.
- Now you will get your customer ID and registration link to your email address within 24 hours.
- Now click on the link in the email you received and now the page for setting passwords will open in front of you.
- Now set a password that you will remember, this will complete your registration.
- Now after 24 hours go to PLI’s customer portal and log in with your customer ID and password.
- A new window will open in front of you, click on the Pay Premium button.
- By clicking you can pay by debit card/credit card / or phone pay.
- This way you can pay your policy installments once you have done all the processes properly and created a customer ID and password.
Thank you, friends, if you come here and read this. If this is your first visit to our PostInfoMarathi page, you are welcome. So friends, how did you feel about this new information? If you already know this information, please let us know in the comment box. If you like this information, share it with your friends and relatives. If you are new to our page, subscribe now so that you will not be deprived of further updates.