Hello friends, welcome to your PostInfoMarathi page. In each article, we bring you the latest information. We provide you with the right information in a timely manner that you can understand and in simple language. The information we provide is one hundred percent accurate. Our team verifies every piece of information provided to you, and only if the information is accurate is it passed on to you. Today we bring you the latest information that is very useful for you. Now it is easy to pay PLI and RPLI installments. This new facility has been introduced by the Post Department. You no longer have to visit the post office to pay PLI and RPLI installments or pay PLI and RPLI installments in an old-fashioned way. So what is this innovative method? Let’s see.
If you do not have a PLI and RPLI policy, visit your nearest post office or contact the postman in your area.
- The Post Department has now made available the facility to pay PLI and RPLI installments through India Post Bank’s mobile app. You can easily find India Post Bank’s mobile app on Playstore and Apple Store.
- If you do not have an India Post Bank savings account, visit your nearest post office or contact your area postman and withdraw the account.
- Now you want to log in to your India Post Bank mobile app. Here you want to enter your customer ID, account number, date of birth, and mobile number and click on the register button.
- Inside your registered mobile number one six-digit OTP will appear. When OTP arrives, drop the OTP and click on submit button.
- Now you will see a new window open, here you will see a lot of options.
- When you scroll down, you will see an option called My Services, in it, you will see a sub-option like Post Office Services, click on it.
- Now you will see six different types of options, out of which you have to click on the postal life insurance option.
- Then a new window will open in front of you in which you will see four options Pay Premium, Transaction History, Standing Instruction, and My Policy.
- Now you want to click on the Pay Premium option, then click on Submit option. Then enter the policy number and date of birth and click Continue.
- Now you will get complete information about your policy, how many months you have not paid, how much is your installment, how much your is GST, and the number of installments.
- Then pay by clicking on submit button.
Thank you, friends, if you come here and read this. If this is your first visit to our PostInfoMarathi page, you are welcome. So friends, how did you feel about this new information? If you already know this information, please let us know in the comment box. If you like this information, share it with your friends and relatives. If you are new to our page, subscribe now so that you will not be deprived of further updates.Thank you.