Post office monthly income schemes POMIS
Hello friends, welcome to your PostInfoMarathi page. In each article, we bring you the latest information. We provide you with the right information in a timely manner that you can understand and in simple language. The information we provide is one hundred percent accurate. Our team verifies every piece of information provided to you, and only if the information is accurate is it passed on to you. Let’s see What exactly is POMIS? What are the benefits?
- MIS facility has been introduced by the Central Government in the post office for the benefit of Indian citizens.
- The MIS scheme is exclusively for senior citizens, the working class, and all other Indian citizens.
- This is a great and safe way to make money every month.
- In POMIS, your deposit gets an interest rate of 6.6% and the interest is credited to the account holder’s account every month.
- The maturity period of POMIS is five years.
- You can pay a minimum NSMIS (National Saving Monthly Income Scheme) of Rs. 1000
- You can deposit a maximum of Rs. 4.5 lakhs in a single account and a maximum of Rs. 9 lakhs in a joint account.
- POMIS account can be opened by one person or by two persons or by three persons.
- If you want to close the Monthly Income Scheme account before the maturity period, this facility is available one year after the account is created.
- After completing the five-year maturity period of the Monthly Income Scheme account, you can close the account by applying along with the passbook.
If this is your first visit to our PostInfoMarathi page, you are welcome. So friends, how did you feel about this new information? If you already know this information, please let us know in the comment box. If you like this information, be sure to share it with your friends and relatives. If you are new to our page, subscribe now so that you will not be deprived of further updates.
1 thought on “What exactly is POMIS? What are the benefits?”